Sunday, May 16, 2010

The all-encompassing happiness dream

It's an established fact that my dreams can be crazy (and awesome). Last night's was what I'm going to call the All-encompassing Happiness Dream.
I'll give a brief rundown of what made an appearance:

  1. I was back on the mission, but I didn't always have to wear a skirt and I could be alone sometimes.
  2. I could fly--in fact I was all over the loop-de-loops.
  3. I was surrounded by high school and grad school friends.
  4. Cousins were also there.
  5. Angela Weech had found a great sushi spot and so I went to meet her and Shelton. We stuffed ourselves with traditional sushi and fusion sushi. There was also this great sushi dessert that involved honey. Huh.
  6. Brazil.
After pondering on it, I've decided this was actually a dream about Paradise and the Spirit World.

8 comments:

M said...

Soooooo....can I come?? ;)

Vanessa Swenson said...

you were already there! ticket punched! you weren't flying, however, so you can work on those skillz

Angela said...

I assume since I've known you since I was around 8 I was somewhere giggling as usual. I love the dreams like that. Unfortunatly they are few and far between. More often nightmares about lack of silly things like diapers :)

Marie said...

Sign me up for the sushi.

Vanessa Swenson said...

Being stuck someplace without diapers and with a messy baby is a huge nightmare, for sure.

Marie, we should find some fusion sushi and at least fulfill that part of the dream.

rantipoler said...

Yeah, me too - I wanna come and fly and eat honey sushi with you!

Vanessa Swenson said...

I really really wish that I could fly. I wish it more than a rational person should...

Vanessa Swenson said...

Oh, Em, I forgot to tell you that flying involves moving your legs like you're treading water, only in the air. A lot of churning, but luckily you don't get very tired.