Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mental Lapses lead to awkward Freudian Slips

I got used to using bigger spoons in Brazil. A couple of years ago, explaining this to Scottie, I said, "I'm really a big spooner."

Then today I was thinking about how I tend to drink a lot of water at work. I almost said, "I'm a heavy drinker."


But something that I did on purpose? I brought up the Chastity Talk Bingo that I made. I knew this would lead to an awkward moment of people having to think and mumble--while at work--about the dreaded Chastity Talk.
I know, I am a jerk.

3 comments:

M said...

BWAH ha ha ha ha! That's one thing I sure don't miss out here....

Larissa said...

Oh how I love you and the many ways you make me smile. I love that you slip up so often :-)

Nat said...

So much for Jeopardy! I guess you'll be my drunken friend who is also an addict(: