Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Gum.

FYI: Polls.

I am a gum addict, as I referenced in an earlier post. I got questions about what gum I chew, so I thought I'd answer that with a post.
My preferred mint gum is sweet mint or spearmint by Orbit. Did you know that the spearmint comes in a big pack of 35? That's 5 rows of 7 pieces and I like to remove the sticks so that I get this nice pyramid effect. I thought I had a picture of this. I'll find one at some point and post it.

I've found that if I chew gum, mint gum usually, I play sports better. In fact, if I don't, I have a harder time focusing. I'm not the first person who uses gum to improve play.

Anyway, there are times that I go through Dubble Bubble like crazy. This is due to Sarah's influence.

5 has a place in my life. Stride can also be good. The fruity and other flavors are only okay in my book. There's also this gum called IceCubes that I sometimes have in the car, b/c it's easy to pop into my mouth from the box, but it doesn't last very long and sometimes disintegrates.
I also like to go out on crazy limbs and try odd flavors, like chocolate mint or blueberry pomegranate.
On my mission I chewed Chiclets (shee-Kleh-chee), hortelã (peppermint) flavor.


I hope that's enough gum info. I can divulge more later.

3 comments:

Lydia and Josh said...

I totally always chewed gum when I played softball. I usually played catcher and I feel like I was a little more spunky/sassy when chewing gum.

Vanessa Swenson said...

heh heh
It does help.
¡Viva Softball!

rantipoler said...

Yes, yes, yes to sweet mint.