Monday, September 14, 2009

Another blunder posted for Larissa

I like gum. I also like to try new flavors of gum. This means that I have a lot of packs of different kinds of gum in my room. Mostly I put them in my Gum Bowl, which is a bowl made to look like a basketball with a goofy face on it.
I was explaining this to my coworker, about how I love gum and I said, "I'm just a dru........." At this point I put my head onto my desk and start to laugh. She doesn't know why I'm laughing, so I tell her I'm a gum addict. To which she responds, "Drug addict, huh?"

Man, I'm batting a thousand.

5 comments:

Beth schell said...

what kind of gum?

Marie said...

Ooooo, can we have a poll about the best kind of gum? Extra winterfresh wins hands down.
Oh, and I like to refer to Lisa as a chain gum-chewer.

Brittany said...

What's your fav? I can't chew gum for very long or my jaw starts to hurt!

Jared Blanco said...

maybe you're trying to tell us about a little something *ahem* extra laced into the gum. Is this a plea for help?

Vanessa Swenson said...

Jarede--I'm had. I need an intervention.


I think I need to post about my gum and create a few new polls.