Saturday, March 7, 2009

Same day

This probably won't mean a lot to many people out there, but I just found out today that the Red Sox first baseman Kevin Youkilis and I were born on the same day. I find it extremely weird. I don't know why I thought this was so bizarre, but I did.
Huh. I'm older than I thought.

As a side note, the World Baseball Classic is going right now. Ahh, competitive baseball a month early.
And, next week in conference championship week in NCAA basketball, then on to March Madness.
And, the Jazz are on 10 game win streak.

I love March.

5 comments:

sallysue said...

Just say NO to March Madness. :)
Three NC schools in the top 10...let's just say FHE is already getting interesting.

Vanessa Swenson said...

oh, now, no hating on march madness here. but I imagine FHE would be a bit annoying with varied opinions.

Sahara said...

Vanessa's heaven...

sallysue said...

So, I was browsing Borders, and saw this:
Book
I thought you may enjoy. See, I'm trying to NOT be a hater. heh.
Random side note: one of my new friends was a cheerleader at Indiana during Larry Bird's reign, and went to Utah.

Vanessa Swenson said...

I just barely heard about that book today. It looked really interesting. Thanks for not hating :D