Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Yet another HP post

Hi. This is yet another Harry Potter post. A new trailer was released and I noticed something a bit bizarre in it. There had been some previously released trailers, like the one at the MTV movie awards, or the one that was added to the 6th movie's bluray. But the one that's been released within the last 36 or so hours is missing something that had been previously shown. (small, medium or large)
In the first couple of trailers, you'll notice Hermione's hands are bloody because she's been fixing Ron, who was splinched (or whatever it's called) at the shoulder:


But, in the new trailer you'll notice that her hands are now free of blood. I think it's just weird. What's wrong with the blood? I mean, Ron was bleeding and she was healing him. Whatever:

The obvious reaction should be, "Wow, Vanessa, you have watched these way too many times."

5 comments:

M said...

What do you mean, too many times? Is there such a thing when it comes to these??? :-)

sallysue said...

My first thought was, they've changed the lighting so the new one is warmer.
Second, I still like Hermione's jacket.
And lastly, no, it didn't cross my mind that you've watched it too much.
Those are my thoughts for the day.

Nat said...

I agree that it does look warmer. Probably the rating - they had too many painted hands so they had to touch hers up. I mean, you can't have kids running around thinking that painted hands are in fashion. Running with pointy objects like wands - no problem. What I'm thinking is: can't they just release both movies this summer? Lame movie makers wanting more money, and poor Ron is just lying there getting cold.

Marie said...

Yes, I will say that you have watched them too many times, but with sympathy because we all know that there are a few things I have watched too many times (like knowing exactly which excerpt of U23D was from which concert when they are wearing the same thing and singing the same songs in all of them).

rantipoler said...

"Wow, Vanessa, you have watched these way too many times." :P