Monday, June 21, 2010

Vanilly the Loser

Yesterday my mom was trying to say, "Vanessa is silly." But instead it just came out as Vanilly. This is almost as good as the time "Vanessa is sexy" became Vanexy.

Vanilly is nice, though, don't you think? And since the dog's name is Millie, I was just thinking...

Anyway, I am a loser. I'm not having some crisis of self esteem, ESPN is telling me so. You'll find my entry for ESPN's Streak for the Ca$h there at the bottom of the screenshot (swensova).
The losing streak would've stopped at 8 or 9, but the stupid, know-nothing, whistle-happy Coulibaly ref from the US-Slovenia match took away the US's well-deserved win.
{I'm inserting an updated screenshot after I missed again this morning. You can see the initial screen shot below. The situation is getting dire.}


{Here's the initial screenshot when I wasn't so bad.} 

3 comments:

Marie said...

Well, since they were lip-synching, your dog actually could make up part of the group. Especially with what they can do these days with cgi. The music video would be better than this.

Vanessa Swenson said...

hahahahahah.
I love(d) that song. When I was a kid, it was true love. Now it's a bit of the tongue-in-cheek love.

Marie said...

I used to make up dances to their songs; my brother had the CD.