Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WIMotW: Edict #3

When I'm Master of the World, my third declaration will be the healthy ceasing of cigarette smoking. We'll turn the area of the factories into reclaimed areas for after school learning and rec places where kids can explore their talents. All of the money whored up by the companies will become our funds for this process. Factory workers can be transitioned to different jobs created by the construction of the building.
I see this as a win-win-win-win for all involved. More wellness trips to the dr than the current alternative. Punishment would be tree or flower planting or something. Or maybe hugging trees... Something like that.
All's I know is that we gotta keep growing tobacco to help out those cows in some way.


Now, to make this WIMofW less boring, you should all want this.

2 comments:

rantipoler said...

YES! Yesterday I had to walk through a nasty cloud of smoke with my poor little LB, which was created by six or seven women smoking together under the NO SMOKING SIGN!!! Idiots.

Vanessa Swenson said...

That kills me. Smoking is one of the most selfish habits out there. Smokers' rights, my foot. Who should be allowed to spew noxious gas anywhere near a child?