Saturday, December 24, 2011

Realization about prayer

Tonight I was talking with my friend, Terri, (well, if you can call 1am at IHOP "tonight") and
I had the realization about why prayer is so important. I think a lot of times we all think about prayer as a good way to chat with Heavenly Father and to remind Him about blessings that we're wanting. But really, perhaps even more importantly, we're reminded during those moment that we're communing with Divinity that we have divinity in our soul, that we are made with divine material. Perhaps this is why we're told to commune often, so that we don't forget our worth.

2 comments:

rantipoler said...

Yes. I like this. A lot.

Jenn said...

I love this. I completely 100% agree. Now, if I can only get myself to remember this more often. Love you!