Saturday, May 21, 2011

Rapture Day Activities

It's almost here! So I think I'm going to list off various things that we could do. Feel free to join in.

We could listen to DMB songs that fit the theme. Or the obligatory...

Photoshop.

Look at Photoshopped pictures that will haunt you for the next few hours, five months or billions of years.

Listen to uplifting musicals.

Magic.

We could hope that we're part of the group that isn't raptured, because then we won't miss out on HP 7.2 this July! But since I'm Mormon, I'm pretty sure that I'll get to see the movie.

There are some silly t-shirts that we could buy.

I was talking with Wendy today, and we decided that since other days/holidays like Rapture Day, get commercialized, we should start the trend. So I think we should get our loved ones Rapture Day gifts.

Wendy and I also realized that Christmas has reindeer and manger animals and Easter has bunnies and baby chicks, Rapture Day needs animals: Fire-breathing Dragons and post-Rapture Day gets stinky skunks à la brimstone.

So many things to be done...like getting a massage, which is what I'll be doing.
What else could we do? Ideas?

5 comments:

M said...

I went for a run. You know, just in case.

I love your links. Bee looked at the situation room one and said "Why are all those guys wearing that pink hat?!?" :-)

Marie said...

1) My plan is to sin as much as I can so I can be around for the U2 concert on Tuesday (of course-they won't be taken up either with the kind of language they use).

2) Loved Snape's approval and I'm glad I got to hear "Fire-breathing Dragon" before the end of the world.

rantipoler said...

I decided to get one last trip in to Europe. :P I very much like this post, by the way.

Nat said...

Well, congrats on surviving the rapture!

Vanessa Swenson said...

I'm thanking you from Protestant Heaven right now. So not only did a survive the Rapture, but I totally made it!