Monday, December 27, 2010

Mutilated Spanish (BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!)

Subheading: A Google translation doth not sense make.

My mom surprised me with a tool set for Christmas. I was very excited. We got to break out the tool set last night to fix a tuning peg on a guitar. w00t

But the best part might be the horrific Spanish translations. Here we go!


"A CASA INSTRUMENTO DE PROYECTO SE PUSO" Or very literally, "At home instrument of project itself put" **Note, the literal translation is exactly what a Spanish speaker would understand, too. (se puso from the verb ponerse)


 "CHOFER DE TRINQUETE" or, Chauffeur of ratchets. Them are some special ratchets.





 "(6) ABRAZADERAS DE PRIMAVERA" or Clamps of Springtime
And my personal favorite "(8) LLAVES DE MALEFICIO METRICAS" or, literally, Metric Wrenches of Hexing. MWAHAHAHAHAH.

Don't mess with my tool set.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I hope if your tool set does come for me, it's the Clamps of Springtime, not the Wrenches of Hexing. Think I could borrow the Chauffeur sometime? Or does he only drive ratchets?

M said...

Oh my, oh my, oh my....hooray! Love it. Don't you wish they'd pay us to fix them??

rantipoler said...

HA HA HA HA HA!! I wish I had a tool to hex people with. Gotta get me a wand . . .