Saturday, December 18, 2010

Grandparents

Hi. I was just sitting here at my computer thinking about how blessed I've been to know so many of my grandparents, all four grandparents and five great-grandparents. I've thought about it on and off for years and it's a remarkable blessing in my life.
I wish that I'd had the presence of mind as a young teenager to talk more to my great grandparents, but such is life.

Anyway, I was just thinking about it, and realized that it's one of the greatest blessings that I've ever received.



 
(And a great uncle and aunt to boot!)

1 comment:

rantipoler said...

That's pretty amazing. I never knew any of my great grandparents (although I feel like I know one of them), but I did know all four of my grandparents, which is something my brothers didn't get.