Saturday, October 2, 2010

I should probably blog about _______, yet I post about ________

Hi. If you didn't hear my cousin, Brock, and me shouting with reckless abandon about the announcement of the temple for Lisbon, Portugal, I'm surprised. Yay! for temple announcements at conference.
There were some great, memorable moments this Conference Saturday ("You may wonder what this has to do with flying an airplane"). I'm excited to find out what Priesthood Session was about.


So, maybe it's weird to end the post with this particular video, but I've been looking for it for a while. According to this video, Jack Daniels is the long lost twin brother of Vladimir Lenin. So creepy.

3 comments:

rantipoler said...

Um, viva Tennessee?

Amy B. Jones said...

My parent's OPENED the Lisboa mission. They were so excited to hear about the temple. We all just wish my grandpa was around to hear the announcement. I, personally, believe the reason they're getting a temple is because my grandpa (who was on the temple committee for years, a temple pres, and a mission pres in portugal) whispered in President Monson's ear from the other side :)

Vanessa Swenson said...

They did? I didn't know that.

And I'm positive your grandpa had a huge hand in the announcement.
It's so wonderful.
And your grandpa is awesome.