Thursday, August 19, 2010

That is the place, BYU football, rumble on

With the possibility of BYU becoming an independent in football, I couldn't help but laugh when I thought of the historical, eschatological and LDS cultural implications when I saw the picture used on SI.com.
Bronco Mendenhall, AKA Brigham Young, points (back?) to independence, while we've been in the right place for a number of years, it is enough. It appears we must drive on and make our mark in THE WEST again, blazing trails as a football independent.**



**I know that I should apologize for the shameful, groan-inducing post and for my egregious cheesiness, but I'm just going to own it.


Also, if music videos still had dancing like this, I think I might actually watch MTV or VH1.

2 comments:

Dalaney & Hannah said...

Nice blog!

M said...

You find the most random things for your links! I love this post. :-)