Wednesday, February 10, 2010

holy side hug

I don't think I've shared this yet. A friend showed it to me a while back. Frontal huggy huggy can lead to sinny sinny?



This reminds me of the chastity talk and how you inevitably hear someone say, "I think even handholding can go past the line for some people sometimes." yeesh.


Oh, and frontal huggy huggy appears to be worse than extreme violence. And I'm fairly certain they don't understand a lot of the word meanings/double entendres. double yeesh.

5 comments:

tiffany garfield said...

HAHAHA! No way! Are they serious?! Come on-am I suppose to believe that ANY of them actual give Christian side hugs? Hahaha thanks for the laugh!

Ben said...

If the medium is the message, this one is way out in left field. (Or right field, since "christians" tend to be conservative republicans.

Vanessa Swenson said...

nice use of quotation marks.

M said...

This is totally hilarious. Although I've seen my fair share of weirdness at EFY...

Amy B. Jones said...

My dad used to say the hand holding thing all the time. He was a bishop at BYU for awhile, and EVERY SEMESTER someone would come in to "confess" that they'd held hands...