Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Rip

I've needed to buy new jeans for months, like a half a year or so. I hate shopping for jeans. I mean, don't get me wrong, I hate shopping for any item of clothes. But jeans can be particularly annoying.
I went shopping two days ago with Meggsies. I bought sweaters.
But Karma came and smacked me upside the head today. After I'd gotten into work after teaching, I looked down and noticed that my pants were ripped (again, the cuffs are pretty hashed). Yep, the inner thigh area had a nice hole. Really, it wasn't that serious and showed off nothing but a bit of white when the hole was visible.
Thus I was finally forced to go buy jeans. I found a pair that I didn't hate. The people at the store let me use their changing rooms to take off the holy jeans.
Here's a nice picture showing off what Karma got me to do:


Oh, and isn't that argyle sweater nice?

9 comments:

tiffany garfield said...

hahaha you and argyle! You're addicted! Congrats on the new pants! Looking good! Gotta love GAP jeans--they're the best! :)

Vanessa Swenson said...

heh, argyle is hawt.
and I'm loving my new jeans. the fact that there aren't awkward holes is a big bonus.

Going bananas said...

You have great taste in sweaters. You always have!

Marie said...

you should love those jeans-they look great

Vanessa Swenson said...

they are exceedingly comfortable...
I think I will enjoy them.

Beth schell said...

I had a dream about you. I'm not sure what was going on. But you were helpful in it, and I have happy feelings right now!

Vanessa Swenson said...

yay! I'm glad my dream self isn't a jerk.

Nat said...

the argyle is especially nice - kate is glad you were able to get new clothes

Vanessa Swenson said...

tell Kate I said thanks for the support in my clothing endeavors.